[sudo-discuss] TV IV

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Jan 29 12:54:43 PST 2015

Hi Ed,

the flatscreen TV mounted near the 3d printers says it works but i have
never tried it.  I will try it and determine whether it's ewaste or not.

there's another huge display that RAYC was playing with, we should do the
same thing.  I think it would be nice to have several working mounted
screens around.

As for the one you are offering, I think you should bring it in, and it's
great that it has a mount because we should put it up right away.

I am excited to have more of this type of infrastructure in sudoroom
because i think there are a lot of limitations to projectors that can be
overcome by having screens like this around.

-jake