[sudo-discuss] TV IV

Ed Biow biow at riseup.net
Thu Jan 29 18:10:40 PST 2015

No Jake, that TV has a big green stripe going through the middle.  From
what I've read on the web it might be something we can fix by mucking
with/cleaning connections, but it is probably new panel time, which is
unlikely to be worth the effort with a box of that vintage.  I'll schlep
in the TV I have & the mount.

-

-