[sudo-discuss] TV IV

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:00:02 PST 2015

Hey Ed!

Regardless of everyone's belief that we now have an embarrassment of riches
and need never worry about money ever again, the truth is that we now will
have a little reserve and hopefully enough money to do the improvements
required for us to open - so every little bit helps!!

That said, we can formalize something if you decide this is something you'd
really like to do - please just let me know!

Love you and all of your support!

xo