[sudo-discuss] [BAPS-Organizing] Re: [omni-discuss] Replacing the term "bottom-liner" with..?

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:32:53 PST 2015

some more hopefully-less-hierarchical-terms:

* responsibili-buddy
* point-of-contact
* liaison
* ambassador
* confidant
* advocate
* messenger
* intermediary
* connection
* fixer
* agent
* emissary
* promoter
* producer

Perhaps "producer" is subtly honest, "responsibili-buddy" is most fun to
pronounce, and "coordinator" is the closest practical analog to the current
"bottom-liner"?

// Matt

p.s. "Advocate" goes in a totally different direction, maybe worth some
consideration...