[sudo-discuss] RAYC's membership

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Thu Jan 8 10:02:50 PST 2015

Hei, sudo room.

I want to avoid as much conflict as possible here on discuss@ so I'll state up
front that I would really rather folks talk to me in person or off list in
response to this.

I had every intention of coming to Sudo last night as I infrequently do to see
whats up and hack on things and spend more time in the space. My knee
disagreed to I went home instead.

Had I made it I would've certainly blocked RAYC's membership.

I plan on showing up at Sudo Room next week to have a legitimate block in
person since phoning it in as I'm doing in this e-mail is bullshit and we all
know that. I would appreciate it a bunch if others were around to hear me
elaborate about my principled objection and give feedback if it has any
standing. I also don't think its all that excellent of an idea to try and
discuss this on a wednesday night when folks want to just get together and be
positive, so I'll certainly be making more of an effort to be at the space
before then for discussion.

Again, I'm not going to respond to this on the list but feel free to poke me
off-list or AFK :)