[sudo-discuss] RAYC's membership

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Thu Jan 8 11:04:51 PST 2015

It was already blocked by several people due to some concerns - among
them is that he didn't mention the situation RE Noisebridge at all until
prompted, which didn't convey a sense of openness and honesty.  I
believe someone is reaching out to him to get more info on the situation
so probably best not to make it the subject of a meeting until there's
been a chance to hear everyone out offline.  I left at 10:30 so may have
missed who that was - if it wasn't delegated to anyone I'll contact him.

cheers