[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-discuss] Last chance to fill out the survey about Omni visioning/planning

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 15:57:39 PST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura Turiano <scylla at riseup.net>
Date: Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 2:08 PM
Subject: [omni-discuss] Last chance to fill out the survey about Omni
visioning/planning
To: "discuss at lists.omnicommons.org" <discuss at lists.omnicommons.org>

 We have 16 survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BXGHX2N> responses - so
that means, chances are, if you are reading this, you haven't filled it out.
I am giving 1 extra day so we can get a few more people. Please
forward the survey
link <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BXGHX2N> to people who are active
collective members or frequent space users who aren't on this listserv.
If you don't fill out the survey, there will still be many opportunities to
participate int he visioning and planning, but it would be great to get
started with broad input.

Thanks
Laura

-------- Forwarded Message --------  Subject: Your input needed on
visioning/planning  Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 15:03:03 -0800  From: Laura
Turiano <scylla at riseup.net> <scylla at riseup.net>  To:
discuss at lists.omnicommons.org <discuss at lists.omnicommons.org>
<discuss at lists.omnicommons.org>

Friends and Omninoms,

Several of us (me, Niki, Nick O, Kevin, Amgo, David K) met last week to
discuss the possibility of engaging in a visioning and planning process for
the Omni Commons. We didn't make any decisions about how to do that, but we
did make a plan to make those decisions in a way that can involve as many
Omni denizens as possible.

Step 1: Here <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BXGHX2N> is a link to an
online survey to get the background information we need to make decisions
about the visioning/planning process. The questions are directed at people
who are actively involved with the Omni as organizers, collective members,
and frequent space users. In other words, it is for people who have first
hand experience with how things are going within the Commons. *Please fill
out the survey by 6am, Monday, February 23rd.* Instructions are given at
the beginning. In order to keep the processing of the data manageable,
please answer as concisely as possible. If you know someone who would have
something to contribute to the survey but who isn't on this list, feel free
to forward this email.

 Step 2: Once we have collected the survey answers we will convene a
meeting where anyone can come help analyze the data and get some clarity on
what is important to people about the process. We will use this info to
develop a focus question, and narrow down the methods we might use.

Step 3: The Visioning and Planning working group will develop a proposal
for the the process based on the outcomes of Step 2. We will share it
around for feedback and then present it to the delegates meeting for
approval.

Step 4: Carry out the approved plan.

If you have any questions or concerns about this, please send an email, ask
us in person, or come to our meeting. The next one is not scheduled but
will be announced on this list.

 Love,

Laura, Niki, Nick O, Kevin, Amgo, David K