[sudo-discuss] An Invitation to Robotics Day at Chabot Space and Science Center

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Feb 24 14:54:56 PST 2015

Diane contacted me and asked to confirm that we'll be there, and whether
we'll be bringing the 3d printer or not.

The event is saturday and sunday.  Is anyone down to do one or both of
these days?  I can show up in the afternoon but i can't make it at 11AM on
either day.

Who will bottomline these two days?

They will provide a table and outlet and of course, internet.  and a sign
that says "Sudoroom"

-jake