[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] SUDO: macbook experts?

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 18:18:03 PST 2015

I've copied sudo-discuss on this email so that all of the sudo folks get
this message. I think a lot of them aren't subscribed to the onmi emails.

One useful thing to know would be what year/model macbook it is. It makes a
really big difference in terms of how easy it is to open it up and dig
around.