[sudo-discuss] Hellaa,now fo sho

Eddie Che eddiemill at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 09:58:21 PST 2015

Free world renaissance.  I am telling all my friends about this potential.
In what I describe as the largest thing since Occupy Wall Street, is itself
a massive call to action/participate. We can design the systems without
money, will change how we produce things, party, program, code, interface,
interact, design free and abundant factories of the future, etc. Has to do
along the lines of we motivate individuals differently if we realize what
we are. Realizing this we can achieve a moneyless society.

And the tweet that started it off:
https://twitter.com/EddieMill/status/567220659386712066

Ed Che.
Detroit, Chicago, world,
free movement renaissance (let's start it off).