[sudo-discuss] Electrical work starting at 5pm

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:24:54 PST 2015

Hi all,

Expect outages to the upstairs kitchen and the stage mezzanine particularly
while we troubleshoot these two circuits.

It's possible for safety reasons power may need to be turned off to other
circuits. If so an announcement will be made.

Sorry for the late notice but it's not easy to get qualified electricians
in who will not charge an arm and a leg, so I hope everyone can roll with
this (please contact me with any questions)
David