[sudo-discuss] [sudo-info] Fwd: Would Sudoroom like to host International Space Apps Challenge?

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 13:31:38 PST 2015

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 7:25 PM, Lisha Sterling <lisha at geekswobounds.org> wrote:
> Today I'm writing to ask if you guys would be willing to be our host site
> for the Oakland site for the International Space Apps Challenge April 10-12,
> 2015.

Hi Lisha! I'm looking at the Omni calendar for you right now:
https://omnicommons.org/calendar/

It looks like the ballroom is already booked that Friday and Saturday
night (April 10 & 11) for performances of Romeo & Juliet. After that,
the next free weekend dates for the ballroom look like:

Fri Apr 17: free
Sat Apr 18: free
Sun Apr 19: "visionary politics" panel starting at 1pm

Fri Apr 24: anarchist cafe
Sat Apr 25: free
Sun Apr 26: AK Press 25th anniversary

Fri May 1: free
Sat May 2: Brazilian dance workshop 3-5:30pm
Sun May 3: free