[sudo-discuss] Sudoroom electrical plans

Whitney Lawrence whitneyel3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 09:24:58 PDT 2014

I agree the allocated layout with plugs is adequate both per code (max 13
outlets - industry practice 10/breaker) and for our loads. I'm just waiting
for the nod to start the work. There is plenty of volume in the 3/4"
conduit for future alterations. Naturally, I would like to get the
reimbursement check ASAP. The hurtle I have heard include signing off by
L.Lord to begin. I have some time this week and would like to begin
installation.

-Whit