[sudo-discuss] Sudoroom electrical plans

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 19:11:33 PDT 2014

Hi Dave,

Sorry for adding to the confusion. The fridges, freezers and autoclave I
talked about are for Counter Culture Labs (CCL), on the other side of the
hall from Sudo Room. The diagrams you've seen are for Sudo Room - we
haven't come up with a wiring diagram for CCL yet (and we could use some
help with that!) Other than the robot arm, Sudo will likely use quite a bit
less power than CCL.

Patrik