[sudo-discuss] Dustin

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:25:35 PDT 2014

A fellow named Dustin has been spending the last several days hanging out
all day in La Commune.

I talked to him today and explained that we're not yet open and that, while
he's here, he needs to either be vouched for by someone who is a member of
a member collective or attending an event or otherwise involved in work
related to the Omni.

I told him that I was leaving at 7pm and he'd need to find someone to vouch
for him at that time or else he'd have to leave. He said ok. I mentioned
this to him again around 7:15 and he said that someone at Sudo said he
could be in the building until 10pm. I told him that this was not the case,
and explained again our pre open to the public access policy. He walked
away from me saying "You're the only one who has said that to me." heading
back inside the building.

He said that "the guy with dreadlocks" told him he could hang out here. I
went and got Chris B and Mary from CCL and we approached him together.
Chris told him that he wasn't vouching for him and that he should leave.
Mary and I both told him that we'd be open to the public eventually but
that we just are not at the present moment. He left and said he wasn't
coming back.

Just sending this email so it's on the record. I'll try to add to the wiki,
as well.

Niki