[sudo-discuss] Brown couch in La Commune

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:55:19 PDT 2014

Can the folks who brought the brown couch in and left it La Commune please
move it by Saturday? We are renting the ballroom for an event on Sunday and
they will be using the cafe to stage catering.

Additionally, La Commune is hoping to have the bookstore provisionally open
by November first. This would be a transitional period while we continue to
work on getting the cafe open.

If y'all could help us out by not leaving stuff in La Commune but rather
taking it to wherever its final destination w/in the Omni will be, that
would be tremendous.

<3

Niki