[sudo-discuss] [backspace] Re: [BAPS-Organizing] Re: Backspace Space proposal

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 11:00:20 PDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 8:42 AM, margaretha haughwout
<margaretha.anne.haughwout at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's hard for me to understand how two dedicated small rooms (old TIL and
> the small bedroom) and the part time administration of the den and disco for
> wellness (some of which, mine, at least would be donation based) is too much
> space for the Wellness

Wait just to be clear, the Backspace proposal from last week wasn't
this. It was about dedicating ONE room, the eyeball room, and having
part-time scheduling priority in two common rooms, the den and
storage1. It didn't say anything about the disco room, which OMNIdance
has paid for exclusively until Dec 1, and which the Commons WG is
proposing to steward starting Dec 1. This Commons WG proposal was on
the pad at last week's meeting but the meeting went too long and the
delegates didn't have time to talk about it, sorry.