[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] [backspace] Re: [BAPS-Organizing] Re: Backspace Space proposal

margaretha haughwout margaretha.anne.haughwout at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 19:12:13 PDT 2014

Hello all,

The Storage 1 room was in the proposal last week; I can't access that
link...

Niki, yes that makes sense, and because of that, as I've stated earlier in
this thread, and as our working proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hi2_xRKwEu8VPHZlm3xym6rLuM4lJeGiNhZuvwfXXGs/edit>
articulates, we'd like to have a trial period of 3 months. If it's not
working for a host of reasons, we can reassess....? If we don't do the
downstairs room, we'd want our rent to be reduced to $750...

Thank you!

margaretha anne haughwout
uncli*que* <http://beforebefore.net>, disconnect
<margaretha.anne.haughwout at gmail.com>