[sudo-discuss] [backspace] Re: [BAPS-Organizing] Re: Backspace Space proposal

margaretha haughwout margaretha.anne.haughwout at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 11:19:13 PDT 2014

Hi Yar, yes you are right, things have been reformulating on our end
because people from various groups expressed interest in working on the
Disco together, and one of our members is already working with OMNI Dance
on teaching classes out of that room. --  But the old downstairs TIL room
was in the proposal last week.

At this point, I believe we are in a new *discussion phase* of our
proposal. I don't think we are putting forward a proposal for decision this
week but that has yet to be fully consensed on by the whole of BWC. Also,
the financial relationship which has been an ongoing negotiation really
needs to be worked out in person with various people so that is pending.

And thank you Stephen for the zoom out :) and Hol for the support!

In kindness,

margaretha anne haughwout
uncli*que* <http://beforebefore.net>, disconnect
<margaretha.anne.haughwout at gmail.com>