[sudo-discuss] [sudo-board] Eventually, want to hand-off Treasurer position.

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 18:32:04 PDT 2014

On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 2:55 PM, yar <yardenack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Agreed, the board definitely needs to start scheduling its next
> meeting now. The last one was November 2013 iirc.

Bumping this. Legally, the board needs to meet once per year, there's
a lot of people we need to get in the same room, and we're running out
of year. So let's maybe schedule something now? I think it should be a
Wednesday at 7pm to coincide with the general Sudo meeting. I made a
doodle with every Wednesday for the rest of the year:

http://doodle.com/gdpr6kkrzwaapmey

Everybody on the board, please check the Wednesdays that work for you. Thanks!