[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [BAPS-Organizing] Fw: Liberating Ourselves Locally (LOL) Makerspace and Hackerspace

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:33:36 PDT 2014

LOLspace members have been to the Omni.

I think it's very important to LOLspace that they have their own POC led
makerspace - they are aligned with what we are doing, however.

LOLspace members will be here as part of the BACH Unconference this month.
I think it would be great if we could find ways to support their efforts
(w/out pursuing them as Omni members).

xo