[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [BAPS-Organizing] Fw: Liberating Ourselves Locally (LOL) Makerspace and Hackerspace

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 12:02:57 PDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Stephen Novotny
<novotny.stephen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has Sudo reached out to LOL? They hold general meetings on Monday at 7:30pm.
> Would be a great ally for Sudo and Omni Commons as a whole!

LOL and Sudo have a long history of cross pollination and overlap of
people. LOL is probably not moving anytime soon, especially not to
Temescal. Monday isn't a general meeting, it's an open hack night!

Also, LOL has existed for longer than Sudo and I believe it was Jen
Mei who first formally "reached out" to us. :)