[sudo-discuss] about shawn (old man who talks only nonsense)

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Nov 27 20:39:19 PST 2014

regarding
https://lists.sudoroom.org/pipermail/sudo-discuss/2014-November/008376.html
[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Strange man sleeping in eyeball room

this is an email from my friend John who tries to take care of Shawn, the
guy who has been coming to the omni and sometimes making trouble, to the
point where people need to ask him to leave.

I understand why people ask him to leave when they do, I just figured i
would pass this along for context, both for him specifically, and for the
kinds of situations people wind up in.

-jake