[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Re: [omni-discuss] Strange man sleeping in eyeball room

Eske Silver eske.silver at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:47:30 PST 2014

Oops, sorry, I keep forgetting to cc everyone in the thread.
Sending this in case not everyone is getting all of the replies.

~ Korl

---------- Forwarded:

Okie doke.
So.
I spoke the alleged permissor, and according to them, the squatter indeed
lied about having been given the go ahead, and dropped their name by way of
a mutual friend or somesuch situation.
I'm also very glad to say, that my worries were hasty and misinformed.
The squatter in question is the bald and scruffled, 40-to-50-year-old black
man, who often hangs out on the exterior steps of the ballroom entryway.
It's unclear exactly how he got in, but what is clear is that we need to
step up our game by discussing all the ideas offered above.

Now I really am going to sleep.

I hope to dream that all of you are my familial elms, that our trunks are
made of space elevators, and that our roots are made of billions of
microscopic hedgehogs. And the hedgehogs are rowing canoes, of course.

~ Korl