[sudo-discuss] very simple CNC plotter

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Nov 17 16:02:29 PST 2014

Hol do you really think it's a good idea to hand our evil robot a loaded
nail gun?  We should see how it behaves with a full-size router first...

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 10:20 AM, <hol at gaskill.com> wrote:

i'd be into making some DIY insulated structural panels out of regular
4x8 plywood and styrofoam sheet. i actually randomly found a video of a
motoman used as a pallet nailer. if we could fit a nailgun, housing
panels could go together really quickly.