[sudo-discuss] The Omni is happening - PLEASE REVIEW & DISCUSS!

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 17:54:56 PDT 2014

*"IE, as measured by pixels, the W<>E dimension was smaller by ~5%, and the
N<>S dimension smaller by ~2%" *

Oops - reverse these dimensions, its the N<>S that I think was smaller by
~5%, and the E<>W dimension smaller by ~2%, compared to the listed
dimensions for that room.

(Again someone might want to check my math, I dont have time for anything
other than a spot check at just this moment :)

Best,
David