[sudo-discuss] The Omni is happening - PLEASE REVIEW & DISCUSS!

Phil Wolff pwolff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 18:13:40 PDT 2014

I look forward to seeing the spreadsheets.

I'm assuming our monthly rent to OmniC is for the property's hard costs
(landlord, power, water, sewage, trash, property
insurance, liability insurance, lawyers, accountants, etc.). Does our
monthly nut also include collecting money for other likely expenses?

- Cleaning service (daily, weekly, seasonal; inside, outside)

- Paid OmniC employees (property manager

- Reserves
-- vacancy self-insurance (for when tenants miss payments),
-- emergency repairs (like a broken elevator, leaky roof, toxic spills,
plumbing, quake recovery),
-- longer term building/property improvements (accessibility plan,
improving wiring and systems for higher power/data demands, upgrading
kitchen to 21st century commercial standards, repaving of exterior
walkways, painting/weatherproofing, industrial ventilation)

etc.

--

Phil Wolff

pwolff at gmail.com