[sudo-discuss] moving logistics / diaspora / phoenix ops

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Mon Sep 30 11:59:53 PDT 2013

So with a deadline for moving already in place I think we ought to work out mechanics of clearing out equipment, supplies, and junk from the space.  We have alot of nominally useful stuff - too much it would seem.  Also important is our vision for what kind of space we want - and whether or not to have a single space or multiple spaces with different flavors as has been suggested long in the past for a separate "heavy making" space.  In the meantime we may want to either finish up projects that are taking up space at 2141, or stage them somewhere else if they won't come to fruition in 2013.  Also for computer parts - I am not very good with the OS configuration but I can help go through parts we have and with some help from one or more of our gurus build functional computers.  We can have ongoing listings on craigslist to sell off surplus equipment with proceeds going toward moving / upgrading.  Thoughts?  Volunteers?

cheers,
Hol