[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [OpenOakland Brigade] Take the Survey: Oakland Budget Process

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 17:19:31 PDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adam Stiles <adam at stiles.io>
Date: Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Subject: [OpenOakland Brigade] Take the Survey: Oakland Budget Process
To: openoakland <openoakland at googlegroups.com>

As some of you know, I recently became a member of Oakland's budget
advisory committee. I've been asked to share this survey to get YOUR
feedback.* Please forward. Deadline: this Sunday. *

The Oakland Budget Advisory Committee has created this survey to solicit
feedback from the community on the Oakland budget process this year. We are
asking you to evaluate the budget process on a number of different
qualities. *Your feedback will be used in forming our report to City
Council that will be evaluating their efforts for transparency, engagement
and clarity in the budget process* this year.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/68KY2HT

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openoakland/CAMKatgfeYMuisbzfZvYTDiY2Jv%3DJkbMpYn7gmO9ZMBynnsdEvg%40mail.gmail.com
.