[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Oakland Votes Redistricting Meeting TONIGHT, Hub Oakland, 6-8pm

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 12:48:53 PDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Oakland Votes Redistricting Coalition <it at urbanstrategies.org>
Date: Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Subject: Why do you love Oakland? Oakland Votes Redistricting Meeting
TONIGHT, Hub Oakland, 6-8pm
To: marina.kukso at gmail.com

 Hello All,

I am Sheila Blandon, interning with the Oakland Votes Redistricting
Coalition<https://act.myngp.com/el/-5494969879918280704/-471184712967127040>,
assisting with data entry and tonight's meeting. I currently reside in
Oakland’s 6th district and attend Peralta Community Colleges  with an
interest in public policy. In the near future I would like to run for
office to influence policies made in our local government that affect those
living in under resourced communities. Now that you have learned a little
about me, I would like to invite you to this Wednesday’s meeting so you
could learn more about the redistricting project and how it affects you and
your neighbors.

Please join me and the Oakland Votes Redistricting Coalition on Wednesday,
September 18 at 6pm-8pm at the HUB in Downtown Oakland. (1423 Broadway). *Light
refreshments will be served by Rising Loafer.*

*For more information on redistricting please visit
www.OaklandVotes.org.<https://act.myngp.com/el/-5494969879918280704/-399127118929199104>
*

I am excited to meet you all in person!

Thanks much in advance,

Sheila Blandon

*P.S. Oakland Local just published an article about Oakland Reidistricting
and how to be involved.
<https://act.myngp.com/el/-5494969879918280704/-327069524891271168>
*

If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer
receive email from us, please
unsubscribe<https://act.myngp.com/el/-5494969879918280704/-543242307005054976>
.