[sudo-discuss] SUDO SOEX GRANT DUE TODAY 6PM

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 13:08:40 PDT 2013

Jenny and I worked on the BAPS and SUDO grant applications from Southern
Exposure til late last night.. who is willing to pick up the ball and help?
Due today at 6pm -

I am at the space and will be here until all are submitted. If anyone wants
to come by and help, please do, and bring your laptop if you have one/can.
There's a lot to get together.

Btw. Because I am a masochist I am also trying to submit a grant
application for the ANTISTASIS photography group that showed here. Oof.
Lots to do!

MONEY!!
David