[sudo-discuss] Incident Saturday

Ryan Bethencourt ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 11:02:39 PDT 2013

Really sorry to hear what happened in regards to the rant (as I'm sure
there were many innocent victims) but I just wanted to put in a dissenting
voice in about a move.

Sudo Room get's a lot of value from the space, far more than we pay in dues
as we're allowed to use the common space for classes, meet ups and etc
(while we only pay for one room). There are of course a lot of negatives
but so far it seems that the positives (as a whole) outweigh the negatives.
George does do tirades but so far they've been all bark and no bite, plus a
community (like public schools and all of the other small
groups/businesses) have been evolving alongside Sudo room. I'm all for task
forces and finding better spaces but no space (or landlord) will be perfect.

Just my two bitcoins!

Ryan Bethencourt

Tel: (415) 825 2705
Conf Call: (650) 741 5013