[sudo-discuss] Stop with the race baiting immediately

williams at astrahealthcareca.com williams at astrahealthcareca.com
Fri Nov 29 13:14:10 PST 2013

Hi Solarimix,

I am late as usual in adding my voice to the discussion!  I agree with you and Marcus.  I would, however add,  perhaps a better way to fix our current system would not be to dismantle capitalism, but to use our numerical superiority to take control over it, and restore its rules to their original intent,  to promote wealth and prosperity for all.   Sadly, through our non-engagement, we have allowed  an elite minority to coop our economic and political system and subvert it to being a vehicle for their enrichment at the expense of the majority working class. The key to reversing this, is to fight, march and protest  for a progressive income tax, based on multiples of the minimum wage.  For additional information read my paper on this subject.

William