[sudo-discuss] defying biology

Alan Post alanpost at sunflowerriver.org
Sat May 11 10:29:05 PDT 2013

Hello everyone!

I visited sudoroom on the weekend of Mar 16-17 2013 as part of a
research trip on DIYbio/citizen science.  I may have met some of
you then.  During that same weekend I drove down to visit Eric to
specifically discuss his work and condition.  We've since then been
slowly working through the data Ryan mentions, of roughly the sort
of longitudinal analysis alluded to below.

I'm happy to be introduced to all of you.  I have a longer
introduction to myself at: http://c0redump.org/

-Alan

--
my personal website: http://c0redump.org/