[sudo-discuss] We need access to our router/AP

David Rorex drorex at gmail.com
Wed May 29 10:20:31 PDT 2013

You still need a modem to get on the internet in many cases, it's just a
DSL modem or a Cable modem, instead of an oldschool dial up modem.

PS: There's still tons of MUDs out there, though they have for sure
declined in popularity, there are stil a few pretty active ones:
http://www.mudconnect.com/top10.html