[sudo-discuss] We need access to our router/AP

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Wed May 29 11:18:23 PDT 2013

FWIW i have more modems routers cables adapters networking peripherals and
other suchlike than i can comfortably remember easily.  most are
how-you-say 'legacy' but not all.

in other words, *if my newfound favorite local home away from home finds
itself in need of something, upon re-investigation, this assessment may
happily prove erroneous.*

ff

ps AFAIK i do *not* have spools of cat 5, though i know someone who used to
have at least one (we didn't take it because space becomes an issue in a
small apartment, especially, as i have come to understand, if one of the
people living there is ...me)(i used to half believe the desktops seized
every unobserved opportunity to get it on, leaving their offspring,
discoverable, somewhere i was bound to find  them )

pps i could make similar statements about computer related soft- and hard-
ware not specifically  enumerated above, by which i mean to say, the same
offer holds true as does above....