[sudo-discuss] We need access to our router/AP

Matthew Meier wolfy at wlfy.it
Tue May 28 08:24:26 PDT 2013

The modem should be provided by the ISP and shouldn't require any config
minus occasionally needing to disable the built in firewall. The Pix Device
is the Firewall and Router. You only need to mess with firewall settings
with mucking about with the port forwards. The rules in the firewall
reference the "Outward facing Interface" so their IP information should
adjust once the IP settings are changed.

-Wolfy