[sudo-discuss] Hacker Vs. Maker

Matthew Meier wolfy at wlfy.it
Mon May 13 11:42:26 PDT 2013

I don't know for sure but... I imagine that "cyber crime" probably has it's
own department at investigative firms since it requires a separate and
sometimes rather extensive skill set.

Those are the definitions I have learned in my exploration into this
community, we totally need to take back "hack"

HACK THE PLANET!

-Wolfy