[sudo-discuss] Oakland Nights Live - Clean Up?

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Sun May 12 16:24:46 PDT 2013

Hey Everyone,

Andrew and I saw late last night that the space was really messy and there
were piles of stuff everywhere.  I was wayyy to tired to do anything about
it, but it was really bad, especially with all the left out bottles, food
on the floor, and etc.  Romy and Jordan already started cleaning up earlier
today, but they shouldn't be doing that.  It also wreaked of cigarette
smoke in the front hallway to the building.

Can someone forward this email, so that the host of this event knows that
this is an ongoing issue, and that we have gotten several complaints from
the landlord, George?

-Rusty