[sudo-discuss] Oakland Nights Live - Clean Up?

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Sun May 12 22:10:55 PDT 2013

Sure, no problem,

Around 1:30AM:

1. Double doors by front entrance blocked with black furniture at around
 this morning.
2. Pile of stuff next to vaccuum that wasn't cleaned by the double doors.
3. Plates and food on the ground near sudoroom doors.
4. Bottles/Cans left out.
5. Strong smell of cigarette smoke in stairs by my office to the point of
which it smelled like an ash tray.
6. Signs up everywhere downstairs still.

I snapped a few photos of some of the mess left, even though Romy/Jordan
cleaning up.  Last time, George was yelling while the same people + Matt
were cleaning up.

My intention was to point out that there have been messes, and this was an
example.  I'm not saying that nobody tried cleaning, but the results were
bad.

-Rusty