[sudo-discuss] Oakland Nights Live - Clean Up?

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Sun May 12 21:56:25 PDT 2013

I hear Rusty's complaint of cleanliness. and  I want to speak in defense of
Oakland Nights Live. I didn't see you at Oakland Nights Live, so I imagine
you showed up after the event was over?
I saw them vacuum and pick up and vacuum the common area too a high level
of cleanliness. Maybe the front ground floor entry way was more dirty.
Rusty perhaps you could be more specific about what was wrong, because I
have a different understanding of their cleaning practices. Maybe it got
dirty inbetween when you saw it and when they cleaned it. If so then I feel
you are speculating on where the dirtiness came from.

Jenny, . I also didn't see you at ONL, and during the hour following. I
read that you sent an email to Oakland Nights Live with the phrasing "we
can no longer..." at some point. I feel upset that you did so because I
want messages claiming to be from sudo as "we" to be approved by all
sudoers before they're sent.  I would like to request that you don't send
messages on behalf of sudo without consensus in the future.

Thanks,
Max