[sudo-discuss] Oakland Nights Live - Clean Up?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun May 12 18:44:51 PDT 2013

Rusty, thanks for the notification, and Romy and Jordan for cleaning up
somebody else's mess :/

I just forwarded this message along to Jeremy, one of the organizers of
Oakland Nights Live, and told him that we can no longer afford the energy
and landlord-relationship resources to host their event each month.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org