[sudo-discuss] 1 week + 1 day until bikesexual emancipation

revphil revphil at gmail.com
Thu May 9 19:04:42 PDT 2013

This is your kind reminder that Bike Smut at Sudo Room is in 8 days!

The show should be amazing, assuming we all pull together. I sent out some
announcements but I will need your help reaching out to your friends. This
could be a really successful fundraiser for Sudo Room if we all take some
time to spread our radical network. This is the last time the Turning
Trixxx program and performances will be shared and it's not available
online!*

Bike Smut 6: Turning Trixxx
Friday, May 17
Sudo Room
2141 Broadway
8:30,  $5-10 donation
Dress Fabulous!

PLEASE, help connect your friends!
blog:
http://bikeporntour.blogspot.com/2013/05/turning-our-final-trixxx-in-oakland.html
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/events/151978064981763/
FetLife: https://fetlife.com/events/171661
poster image: http://bit.ly/148fq5Y

You got the links. Now I expect the number of people invited to double by
tomorrow. As an extra treat we will be premiering a brand new trailer with
clips from next years program: The Porny Express.  Sudo-ers will be the
first to see it!

I am grateful to be among activists that are actually doing things to make
their lives better, thanks!

in bikes we thrust,

rev

* We dont put movies online but of course some of our filmmakers do! Here
is a link to one of my favorites, The Bike Wizard:
http://queerporntube.com/watch_video.php?v=65KMWK74RMW7

--
7 years of sex-positive, human-powered porno
________Hop on The Porny Express________