[sudo-discuss] Happy Hour Tomorrow! and web blogging/wiki video hacking!

Sam Tepper sam.tepper at gmail.com
Thu May 9 20:57:13 PDT 2013

Hey All,

I want to invite you to our exquisite Sudo Hacky Happer hour tomorrow!

If you have super awesome video equipment or want to help set things up, be
sure to show up on the early side (6PMish..potluck food?)  I am not
personally knowledgeable about the wiki, blog, or video stuff, so I'd
really appreciate your help!

For everyone else, festivities will start around 7PM, although we will
likely be sharing the common room at first.  We'll be having group and
individual video entries, and I hope to get some nice screencapture
tutorials going, so bring your gear!  And your booze!  We will be
respectful of members who wish to not be filmed, but I hope we can all help
show off how ridiculously awesome our Sudo culture, have some tenlightening
and productive discussions, and witness various Sudo members degenerate
into friendly and respectful debauchery.

Yours in crime,
Sudo Sam