[sudo-discuss] revolutionaries and the creation of new language

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Thu May 9 11:09:53 PDT 2013

right on.  the free flow of information these days is really helping with this process.  people are documenting and sharing so much - an incalculable volume of garbage but also a huge volume of really good info and ideas that people are freely adopting - as long as people exercise a little bit of critical thinking before adopting and/or reposting to the hive, the collective filter mechanism to reject dishonest language and harmful behaviors from their cultural sphere of influence and promote the positive is getting stronger on the daily.

cheers