[sudo-discuss] Off grid energy panels that we don't see in the cool Silicon Valley tech talks

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Wed Mar 27 10:55:04 PDT 2013

I'm seeing very smart conversations about off grid alternative energy infrastructure and systems here

Is there a way to easily show me in a chart what the off grid alternatives are that are not discussed in the cool Silicon Valley greentech scene?

And I hope nobody bashes greentech too much... It's become such a dirty word in the investment community because its returns are not quick and easy like mobile social networks

There are a lot of great biofuels panels I worked on where the idea of off grid wasn't presented because its not a viable business model.

I think the lesbian biofuels reclaimed cooking oil gas station in Berkeley I met a fee years ago was neat but it was hard to make people see it as relevant in a deal flow

So I feel my education is incomplete as are other Americans

---

Romy Ilano
Founder of Snowyla
http://www.snowyla.com