[sudo-discuss] Delegate voting

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 12:00:41 PDT 2013

Bonkers readers,

I am unable to make the meeting tonight, but in doing so would like to kick
off a trend to aid with any voting, be it official or straw-poll.

Anthony Di Franco if in attendance may vote on my behalf, else
If Jordan Cohen if in attendance may vote on my behalf.

A note on format:
By do-ocracy, I have created a format for declaring voting delegates.
It occurs on your Wiki user page, as an ordered list. To prevent frivolity,
you must make  alliterating triplets describing each delegate. For example
see: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/User:Maximilianklein#Delegates