[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Co-opoly Workshop Proposal

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Tue Mar 19 21:40:35 PDT 2013

I am forwarding the memo and note that Taliesin of TESA sent to me a little while back. You'll notice that I put down a deposit to start the process off, and was recommending that we go on with them on a Kick-raiser to pay for the expenses of putting it together (including travel, if necessary - correction - they're from Northampton, not Boston).

Taliesin has since gone on maternity leave, I believe, and I haven't picked it up much since, unfortunately. If anyone else is interested in helping move this forward, let me know. Seems like the first action item would be a compelling Kickstarter description - is anyone interested also good at that?

I do see that our discussions about Sudo-opoly have led to new pricing models for their services- http://store.toolboxfored.org/customized-co-opoly-consultation/