[sudo-discuss] Flattr button added, wepay button changed

William Budington bill at inputoutput.io
Wed Mar 20 00:11:25 PDT 2013

Today I worked on removing some of the 3rd party javascript trackers
from the wordpress.  You'll see that there's now a click-through for
WePay.  This is so that the remote javascript normally included in every
pageload will now only be included if you click on the WePay button.
This means WePay can no longer track your browsing pattern through
sudoroom wordpress, and it's js is only included if you opt in.  I've
also disabled the 3rd party javascript that JetPack includes by default.

I've also added a flattr button so that you can give us a microdonation
through flattr!

Bill