[sudo-discuss] [On Hiatus] Morning Math & Morning Code

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 21:19:56 PDT 2013

Hey all,

Taking time to focus on other tasks, reflect and re-assess the goals of
Morning Math and Morning Code. I may or not be around sudo in the mornings
anyhow. If you are a previous attendee of either session, please let me
know so I can help ensure you can enter the space at a time that is ideal
for you!

Please update the calendar with the frequency of your events:
https://sudoroom.org/calendar/

If you are unsure of your username or password, simply reset your password
here: https://sudoroom.org/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword

If you do not have a user account, please let me know.

// Matt